Friday, January 3, 2014

2013

The 2013 is the year where I live based on principle of stress free and enjoyed life to fullest
I found some problems with my health and the doctor said I need a stress free life to promote better health.

Well, it is not that I earn a lot nor did a lot better than other people but I always believe there a lot of people out there who are much superior or smarter than me and I do not need to compare myself with them. On the other side they are some less fortunate people around and I think i am one of those lucky one. I am blessed have my loved one with me, my family and a bunch of great friends around.

Started of from Korea during CNY and the weather was so cold (almost freezing to death) and when I was down with cough and fever when I fly over. Luckily I managed to meet the right pharmacist who sell me the right drugs that good enough to cure me within 4 days..you see I have a weak lungs hence I never been able to stop coughing so quickly..LoL

Then we did a road trip and headed to Betong Thailand for the first time. It was very educational trip visiting the communist village for the first time.


A month later we did another trip and this time to Hatyai for its cheap food and groceries.


When durian season came, we visited a friend newly acquired durian orchard in Johor to satisfy our needs..


The same month we visited Betong again...this time for their durian at the Winter Garden. Not only we love durian, even their dog too. And we also found a new tool to open durian..and on our back home, we stopped by Tg Tualang for their famous big head prawn





In September we were invited by CC and Win Win to Phuket for a short break..


We fly in to Kuching in early December to attend wedding. This trip proves to be a fruitful one because we get to see Rafflesia flower for the first time in my life. But in order to see this biggest flower in the world, we crossed a river and had to climb a hill with 45 degree because it grew almost near the top of this steep hill.


And finally we end the year with another trip to Macau, Hong Kong and China for our makan-makan trip and I get to try Shanghai hairy crab for the first time in my life..yeeaaaay!!



I pray we will continue with more makan and and lots more holidays in coming 2014..same to you too :P :P

Happy new year to all :) :) :)

No comments: