Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ba Na Temple

It is second day of the week Tuesday..
after the blue blue Monday

Remember I said in Danang to go from one place to another required a lot of walking?
Today we are visiting Ba Na Hill's temple




















It was 9am in the morning, and we were asked to walked for 20 mins to our destination. It was uphill road and for a lazy person who hardly exercise, this is extremely tiring for me.
















We come for this temple Chua Linh Ung Ba Na, in the middle of Ba Na Hill.












A mountain of Siddhartha Gautama Buddha Statue in the garden of the temple.
















A giant Siddhartha Gautama Buddha Statue overseeing Ba Na Hill.
Yes, almost every corner of Danang is temple with Buddha statue














The other attraction of Ba Na Hill is the the World Longest Cable Car. This is really long..it took almost 30mins to reach the top. I will share more in my next post.

Happy working!!

4 comments:

CHER-RY said...

WAHHH looked so cold!!! what was the temperature then?

neil said...

I think I will be trembling in there if I were to ride the cable car! :-S

Unknown said...

Bee Ree: the temperature is about 15-20 celcius, just nice for the morning walk :)))

Nee Lee: Yea, the cable car is pretty scary of a person like me and Bee Ree that afraid of HEIGHTS!!!

CHER-RY said...

I think if I piss in my pants...the pee would be frozen...hahahaha just kidding. The temperature is not cold enuff to freeze my pee :P