Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Crab Island

This was an unplanned outing

Out of the blue Huei has this craving for crab and within 20mins we are already on our way to Pulau Ketam. It was a hot Saturday and as we walked to the port I snapped this, railway track. In the 80s, when I used to follow my dad around doing his routines sales, we always stopped our car to give way to the trains. These days, we hardly do so as trains has their own track (mostly over the bridge) and so does motorway for the cars.



As we walking to the ferry we saw these sampan. Huei is telling me he wish to carter these boat to go fishing one of these days..& pretended not heard that I head straight to the ferry. You see I have serious seasick and there is no way I would follow him to goes on the sampan.



The journey took about 30-40mins. After a short walking in Pulau Ketam, we sat our bum for resting and proceed with our second mission, answering our tummy's loud call.



Our first dish Teo Chew Steam Promfet. 




Fried bee hon with crab. We ordered 2 sea water crab and it weighted almost 1kg of each.


Fish ball soup



See I am not lying about the crab size, is really huge!! Each of them weighted at least 1 kg!!


The ferry that fetching us back to Port Klang.


No comments: