Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bazar Ramadhan Gerik

Ramadhan is the holy month for muslim
Some said Ramadhan is in fact a good month to make babies
On the other hand Ramadhan also the time where tons of local delicacy find its way to local market
While we holidaying at Belum Rainforest Resort recently we made a stopover at this bazar


The market started around 3pm with most local speak Kelantanese. 


My other half making round checking the bazar


Nasi Tomato with options of either beef or chicken. The rice is special because it cooked with Kurma and the taste blend in so well. We pick the pack with drumstick and lady seller gave us additional piece of chicken.  According to her, the chicken in my chosen pack is a smaller compare to the rest so she compensating me with extra chicken. That's very kind of her. The rice sold at RM3.50 per pack. Don't think I will ever find such comfort food in KL with this price. 



I like their home made kuih. It taste just nice, not too sweet. 


Kuih made from gula melaka. Again they sweetness at optimum level.


My all time favorite roti jala. The best ever roti jala I ever tasted is from Saujana Hotel, Subang.


I find lemang sold in kampung always taste better than KL. I had had lemang where the rice was not cooked well and that time I actually thought lemang suppose to taste that way. Silly me!!

So finally we come to last day of fasting and tomorrow is the D day - Selamat Hari Raya & travel safe to all.  


No comments: