Thursday, August 15, 2013

Citarasa Steamboat @ NSK

This restaurant was highly recommended by my uncles and aunties. After a few days of heavy seafood I told my other half I need to simple comfort food hence suggested to try out here.

I was googled high and low for the restaurant phone number but could not find any. We arrived at 8.20pm and there was already a long queue at the restaurant front. I took the Q while the men decided check out their seafood option. Tips: It is easier to get table if you come in with 4 pax, bigger group means longer waiting time. We waited for 15 mins before we were given a table.


We opt for their promotion set of RM6.90. It come with egg, fish ball, fu chuck, white cabbage.

Here come the add on mid size prawn at RM5 each

Their fish ball is OK - nothing fancy


The two vege above is specially for me since I wanted a simple meal. Each is RM3.50. Since there are only 3 of us, we restrain ourselves to order further.

Curry Lamb @ RM10 per bowl 


Here is some snapshots of the seafood market











They have wide selection of porridge too.

Steam fish promo set with vegetables and white rice offer from 10am to 4pm only at RM9.90.

Citarasa Seafood Market Steamboat
Basement 1, Pusat Perdagangan Kuchai, 
2, Jalan 1/127, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, 58200 Kuala Lumpur

Telephone: 03-7980 0874, 03-7980 0325

Opening hour: 10am -10pm











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, can you check out the famous Yuen Buffet Steamboat from Sunway Mentari? The have recently moved to 8G, Block A, Zenith Corporate Park, Jalan SS7/26 Kelana Jaya 47301 (behind Paradigm Mall). Check out their website http://www.yuenbuffetsteamboat.com.my/ and https://www.facebook.com/yuenbuffetsteamboat for photos of their new place, nicely done up.